QuCoLiMa Talks are regular seminars of the collaborative research center TRR 306 QuCoLiMa (Quantum Cooperativity of Light and Matter), where (external) experts are invited to present their work.
The series is a mixture of on-site talks at the main sites of QuCoLiMa (Erlangen, Mainz, Saarbrücken) as well as online talks. Regardless of where the talks are given, they are livestreamed via Zoom and can be watched from home/office or cooperatively in the respective meeting rooms.
when: tuesdays, 12:00pm -1:00pm
- 24.10.2023: QuCoLiMa Talk – Philipp Hansmann – Strongly correlated electron materials: From model to experiment
- 31.10.2023: QuCoLiMa Talk – Jürgen Köhler – Photophysics of Molecular Aggregates – Insights gained from single-object spectroscopy
- 07.11.2023:QuCoLiMa Talk – Síle Nic Chormaic – Optical Nanofibres and Cold Rubidium Atoms
- 21.11.2023: QuCoLiMa Talk – Andreas Nunnenkamp – Directional amplification and non-Hermitian topology
- 28.11.2023: QuCoLiMa Talk – Amita Deb – (-)
- 05.12.2023: QuCoLiMa Talk – Federico Carollo – Absorbing state phase transitions in open quantum systems and quantum cellular automata
- 19.12.2023: QuCoLiMa Talk – Peter Orth – Nonlinear interrogation of quantum materials: why higher order response tells you more
- 16.01.2024: QuCoLiMa Talk – Hannah Price – (-)
- 23. 01.2024: QuCoLiMa Talk – Jean-Philippe Brantut – Quantum simulations with atoms and photons
- 30.01.2024: QuCoLiMa Talk – Johannes Schachenmayer – Simulating quantum many-body dynamics in systems with collective couplings and dissipation